I’ve decided something.
Someday, when I grow up and find my man and get married and produce spawn…
We will dance.
- I’m doing a giveaway soon. Keep your eyeballs peeled for that.
- This is what I looked like at camp. (i.e., sleep deprived, hysteric and psychotic.)
- I am doing an invasive cleaning of our bathroom today. It’s grody, y’all.
- My brother managed to trap himself in the bottom of the bathroom linen closet.
- I took a video of it. So keep your eyeballs peeled for that, too.
- My algebra class was canceled yesterday. (I found this out after I’d waited around for two hours after my history class.)
- I didn’t mind too terribly.
- Because I loathe algebra.
- We keep our windows open upstairs because the AC is broken, it’s August, and I woke up cold last night.
- Then I sat up and started praisin’ Jesus.
- My brother made these two days ago.
- They’re gone now.
- I watched Addicted to Love the other day.
- I want to be Meg Ryan in the ’90′s.
- Except I hate the ’90′s.
- The 90′s gave us acid-wash jeans, Furbies and Bill Clinton.
- Also, me. So I guess I’m kind of indebted to the decade.
- I am now going to go finish de-funking the bathroom.
- If I’m not back in 6 weeks, come in after me.